Riverside Picnic and Elephant Mud Spa - 1/2 Day
meet baby elephants + Bathe Elephants
$60 / 2000 BAHT Per Person - HALF DAY
Spend a day around beautiful Asian elephants and learn how to approach and interact with them. Learn about their history in Thailand and how your purchase of an elephant spa experience helps to create a safe and permanent rescue for them. This tour is perfect for the elephant lover who wants to interact with elephants in an relaxed and eco-friendly way. The elephants live in a serene, secluded jungle location at a private eco-resort only 1 hour outside of the city, which guests often tell us they don’t ever want to leave.
This exclusive half-day offer is a great choice for travelers with limited time or budget in Chiang Mai, who still want to get a glimpse into unhurried jungle life. This is a small group tour, so don’t worry, you will have plenty of time and one-on-one photos opportunities with the elephants!
Meet Elephants + Feed The Elephants + Learn How To Approach an Elephant + Lunch + Bath the Elephants In the river and scrub them
This tour is well organized yet relaxed, in order to allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule aside from pick-up times.
• Pick up from your hotel 9:00 or 11:00
• Drive approx 1 hour, South West of Chiang Mai
• Arrive at a Chai Lai Orchid and meet your Karen guide
• Meet the elephants. Feed, interact, and play with the elephants in their jungle home as you learn about their names and personalities. Take photos with the elephants
• Bathe and scrub the elephants
• Enjoy a lunch of Thai food and fresh fruit
• Swim at the beautiful nearby waterfall
• Leave the jungle and return to Chiang Mai
• Drop off at your hotel
WHAT TO BRING
Comfortable clothing, swim wear, change of clean clothes, bug spray, sunscreen, and a towel.